The NAESP National Leaders Conference brings school leaders together annually in July.
Objectives of the conference include:
- Leadership Development for state officeholders and affiliate executives
- Advocacy including a lobbying visit to Capitol Hill
- Membership Growth through enhanced strategies and coordination
The 2012 National Leaders Conference will take place July 18-20 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.
- Conference FAQ
- Reserve Your Hotel Room (deadline: June 15)
- Online registration for NLC is closed. You may register on site: registration and check-in desk will be open at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, July 18!
- Check the Expense Reimbursement Policy (state reps and presidents OR presidents-elect)
- See the Agenda
- Complete Congressional Appointment Form once you have confirmed meetings on Capitol Hill.
- Review Talking Points and Background Information to prepare for meetings with lawmakers.
Click here to download the PowerPoint presentation for Advocacy in Action: Preparing for the National Leaders Conference. Below is the video from the webinar.